- January/2020. Banrisul’s equity funds are among the most profitable in the market. Banrisul Ações and Banrisul Dividendos funds were featured in the financial publication Valor Investe.
- March/2020. Banrisul is the preferred brand for company managers and market executives in the RS in the Public Company category in Rio Grande do Sul. According to the Marcas de Quem Decide survey, promoted by Jornal do Comércio in partnership with Qualidata, Banrisul is also stands out in the “Bank” and “Digital Certification” categories, among the five most remembered and preferred in these categories.
- March/2020. Banrisul receives tribute as Leader in Agribusiness. Banrisul was one of the institutions honored at the Sixth Meeting of Agribusiness Leaders, promoted by Cotrijal, Farsul and the Rural Union of Carazinho, an event that was part of the official program of the 21st Expodireto Cotrijal. Cláudio Coutinho, Banrisul CEO, received the trophy referring to the title of 2020 Agribusiness Leader.
- September/2020. My Credit Cards Tool from the Banrisul Digital app is among the best in the country. Banrisul was featured in a study by the São Paulo company CardMonitor, which specializes in researching and evaluating trends in the card market, which evaluated the main credit card apps available in the Brazilian market. In comparison with other 35 players in the sector, Banrisul was the only bank to have 100% of the features identified as the most essential for customers.
- October/2020. Banrisul is the most remembered bank in the Top of Mind RS survey in the Bank category According to the Top Of Mind RS 2020 survey – The Brands of Rio Grande, conducted 30 years ago by Grupo Amanhã, which recognizes the companies and professionals most present in the population’s memory of State. In the survey, the Bank recorded 32.7% of total citations. Banrisul also stood out in the ranking in the Efficient Public Company category, where it appears in second place.
- December/2020. Banrisul is one of the largest companies in the South Region of the country. Banrisul was highlighted in the ranking 500 Largest in the South – Grandes & Líderes, occupying the seventh position in the category of the largest companies in the Southern Region of the country, and the second place among the 100 largest companies in Rio Grande do Sul. The survey is prepared by Revista Amanhã, a publication specialized in economics and business, and has the technical support of the consultancy Pricewaterhouse Coopers – PWC.
- December/2020. Banrisul is featured in the Apimec Ibri Award. Banrisul was one of the five companies nominated in the Small/Middle Cap Best Practice and Investor Relations Initiative category. The award was made by the Association of Capital Market Investment Analysts and Professionals – Apimec and the Brazilian Institute of Investor Relations – Ibri.
- December/2020. Banrisul Armazéns Gerais wins the RS Export Award. Bagergs, a subsidiary of the Banrisul Group, was one of the winners of the 48th Exportação RS Export Award, in the Outstanding Export Support Services category. The award was promoted by the Brazilian Association of Marketing and Sales Directors – ADVB/RS.
- December/2020. Director of IT and Innovation wins national information technology award. Banrisul’s Director of Information Technology and Innovation, Jorge Krug, was the winner of the Pico da Neblina award, national recognition to CIOs who are a reference in the information technology market. Jorge Krug won the distinction in the Public Sector category.
- December/2020. Banrisul is one of the largest banks in the country. Banrisul is highlighted in the ranking of 50 Largest Banks, according to the yearbook Melhores e Maiores, edition of 2020, of Exame Magazine. The company Rio Grande Seguros e Previdência, belonging to the Banrisul Group, received distinction among the 50 largest insurance companies in the country
- December/2020. Banrisul is one of the winners of a national IT competition. Banrisul representatives, linked to the Information Technology Security Unit, reached the 1st and 2nd place in a cyber competition of the CTF (Capture The Flag) type, carried out by the Febraban Cyber Security Laboratory, in partnership with the company Accenture. Diego Goulart participated in the team that won the 1st place in the competition, and Conrado Ruch was part of the team that was in the 2nd position. The event was attended by 20 information security specialists linked to financial institutions from all over Brazil.
- Banrisul is a leading brand as a public company and bank in Rio Grande do Sul.
Marcas de Quem Decide survey.
- Banrisul is highlighted in the Top Consumer Award – Brands of Respect 2019 award.
The National Institute of Consumer and Citizen Education and Consumer Magazine survey.
- Banrisul is the most remembered bank in Top of Mind RS survey.
The award is promoted by Magazine Amanhã in partnership with Engaje Research.
- Banrisul Armazéns Gerais received the RS Exporting Prize.
The award was granted by ADVB/RS.
- Banrisul‘s Cognitive Monitoring Solution wins E-finance Award.
Granted by Editora Executivos Financeiros, from São Paulo.
- Banrisul in Central Bank of Brazil’s Top 5 Institution Ranking.
- Banrisul Digital app credit card feature is among the best in the market.
Study conducted by the São Paulo company CardMonitor, specialized in research and evaluation of the card Market trends.
- Banrisul and Rio Grande Seguros are highlights in national ranking.
Finance Ranking, according to the São Paulo-based newspaper Valor Econômico, in partnership with Serasa Experian and the Getulio Vagras Foundation Center for Financial Studies.
- Banrisul is one of the largest publicly traded companies in the country.
Survey of Economatica consultancy according to Exame magazine’s Melhores e Maiores Yearbook 2019.
- Banrisul is highlighted in the Estadão Empresas Mais case – The Largest Brazilian Companies Ranking.
Survey developed by the newspaper O Estado de São Paulo in partnership with Fundação Instituto de Administração and Austin Rating, a risk classification agency.
- Banrisul‘s IT and Innovation Director receives national award.
The tribute took place at the 3rd edition of the 4Network Award, in São Paulo.
- Banrisul is one of the 2019 Ombudsman Award Brazil winners.
Awarded by the Brazilian Association of Company-Customer Relations, the award was presented at the III National Ombudsman Forum, held in São Paulo.
- Banrisul‘s IT Infrastructure wins 2019 Banking Report Award.
Award promoted by the São Paulo company Cantarino Brasileiro.
- Banrisul is one of the largest companies in the South Region – ranking 500 Largest in the South.
According to a survey by Grupo Amanhã and PwC Brasil.
- Banrisul is elected Brand of the Year by ARP 2019.
Granted by the Riograndense Advertising Association.
- Banrisul is the most remembered bank and the preferred public company to the population of the State of Rio Grande do Sul, according to the Brands of Who Decides survey, promoted by Jornal do Comércio in partnership with Qualidata.
- Banrisul Cartões was the winner of the 4th Best Practices Prize – Ideas that Revolve the World, event promoted by the Brazilian Association of Credit Card Companies and Services (ABECS), referring to Vero Mobile-Accessibility project. The same project was the winner of the E-Finance Prize 2018, in the Accessibility category, promoted by Editora Executivos Financeiros.
- The Symphonic Orchestra of Porto Alegre performed a concert in tribute to Banrisul’s 90 Anniversary, as a recognition of the Bank’s cultural role.
- Banrisul is the most remembered branch in the Bank category, according to Top of Mind 2018 survey – Rio Grande do Sul Branches, promoted by Tomorrow Group.
- Banrisul received the ESARH Prize 2018, in the Human Resources category, delivered in the South American RH Meeting, by the Leader School Project, produced by its Corporative University.
- Banrisul stands on the Finanças Mais national yearbook, presented by the newspaper O Estado de São Paulo, in partnership with Austin Rating consulting, in the Bank category, where occupying the fourth position. Banrisul Corretora de Valores Mobiliários e Câmbio and Rio Grande Seguros e Previdência, also appear in the survey, under Brokers and Distributors and Life and Pension Plans companies, respectively.
- Bagergs is recognized for its 65th anniversary in event promoted by the Chamber of Industry, Commerce and Services of the Municipality of Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul.
- Banrisul is one of the 100 largest listed companies by market value in Brazil, according to Exame magazine’s “Melhores e Maiores”, 2018 edition. Banrisul Cartões stood out among the 1,000 largest companies in the country by net sales in 2017.
- Rio Grande Seguros e Previdência is one of the winners of the Top Marketing ADVB/RS 2018, in the category Market Sectors – Financial.
- Banrisul is among the country’s 100 largest banks in the Finance ranking, as reported in the 2018 edition of Valor 1,000, jointly produced by the newspaper Valor Econômico from São Paulo, Serasa Experian and Centro de Estudos em Finanças da Fundação Getúlio Vargas. Rio Grande Seguros is highlighted in the yearbook, appearing amongst the 50 largest companies in the segment of life insurance and private pension plans.
- Banrisul is highlight in the ranking of the 1,500 Largest Companies in Brazil, in the category of Financial Services – Retail Banks, according to the case the Estadão Empresas Mais 2018 carried out by the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo, jointly with Fundação Instituto de Administração and Austin Rating. In the same case, Banrisul Cartões also appears in the ranking of the 1,500 largest Brazilian companies, based on the net revenue produced in 2017.
- Banrisul receives the Top Human Being 2018 Award, granted by the Brazilian Association of Human Resources – ABRH-RS, with the case of Sou Banrisul – Excelência em Atendimento.
- Banrisul is prominent in the vanguard of Internet communication and has received a recognition sign from the Internet managing entity in Brazil, the NIC BR, as the first bank in Brazil to use the new communication protocol in the Portal and Internet Banking of the financial institution.
- Banrisul is present in the 100 + Innovative Use of IT ranking, organized by IT Mídia, in partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers – PWC. The Bank was one of the three award finalists, a study that gathers and evaluates IT projects that have affected the business of Brazilian companies in the Banking segment.
- Banrisul was one of the honorees at the Good Cause Encounter, promoted by the Santa Casa de Misericórdia in Porto Alegre, receiving the awards Child Supporters and Elderly Friends. Banrisul Consórcios received the Culture Supporters trophy.
- Banrisul was one of the winners of the Ombudsman Brazil Award created by the Ombudsman Committee of the Brazilian Association of Client Company Relations in partnership with the Brazilian Association of Ombudsmen. Banrisul competed with the #soubanrisul case.
- The Banrisul Marketing Unit, for the first time, was among the finalists of the Professionals and Advertisers of the Year award, of the Associação Riograndense de Propaganda, competing in the Customer Marketing Professional Category, with the nomination of the executive superintendent of the Bank’s Marketing Unit.
- Banrisul was in the ranking of the 500 Maiores do Sul, taking 7th place, and third place among the 100 largest companies in Rio Grande do Sul. The survey was prepared by Amanhã magazine, with the PWC.
- Banrisul is the most remembered and preferred public company brand in Rio Grande do Sul.
- Banrisul Consórcios features in ABAC Compartilhar 2017 Award, in Business Practices category.
- Banrisul’s Chief Information Officer is elected one of the innovative personalities of the Information Technology sector – Notabile Award.
- Banrisul Armazéns Gerais receives the Recycler’s Friend Seal for the second year.
- Banrisul Virtual Card wins the 2017 e-Finance award – Financial Executive Officer Magazine.
- Banrisul is the most remembered bank in the ranking Top of Mind – The Marks of Rio Grande.
- Banrisul is featured in the Finance Plus yearbook.
- Banrisul receives PCI DSS Certification.
- Banrisul Corretora de Valores receives the Retail Broker Qualification Seal.
- Yearbook highlights Banrisul as one of the largest banks in Brazil and Latin America.
- Banrisul is one of the largest banks in Brazil, according to the Finance ranking of the yearbook Valor 1000.
- Banrisul receives the Top Ser Humano and the Top Cidadania, granted by the Brazilian Association of Human Resources (ABRH-RS).
- Banrisul stands out among among the top financial institutions, in the study Estadão Empresas Mais.
- Banrisul wins award in human resources management with the case Accessibility: see, hear and feel.
- Banrisul is one of the most innovative companies in Information Technology.
- Banrisul ranks among the largest companies in the State and in the Southern Region of Brazil, publication of Grandes & Líderes – 500 Maiores do Sul
- Banrisul wins Top Marketing in Technology and Top Innovation categories, in ADVB/RS Services.
- Banrisul is among the 200 largest economic groups in Brazil, in the annual edition Valor Grandes Grupos.